Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can some one please help me

Question 3.22 on Appendix 2 is basically asking if you was not employed for at least 6 months by current employer would i meet the threshold prior to application in the previous 12 months.

My answer will be no as i started my Job in May 2015 when i apply i will not have obviously have a P60 also.

I will be applying under Cat A. with 6 months

I mean if i did not earn the threshold in the previous 12 months does the ECO pick on that even though im applying under cat A.

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
No. That question is about those who apply under Cat B. As you are applying under Cat A, you can ignore it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes i see now thank you very much Joppa.

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
3.22 If your sponsor has not been employed by the same employer for 6 months prior to the application does their total income (before tax) from salaried employment received in the 12 months prior to your application meet or exceed the financial requirement you must meet?

When are you intending to apply? If you have not worked for the employer for 6 months you cannot apply under Cat A.

If you have worked for your employer for 6 months then put N/A for this question and to make sure write "has worked for 6 months"

Reactions: shaz2803

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Crawford for your reply i started my Job £19000 PA weekly Rota on the 11/05/2015

So i have started collecting my payslips and and bank statements from the Beginning of June this Year so just over 4 more months to go as my 6 moths of financial evidence will be ready at the end of November this year.

I think basically if i was to tick NO i don't meet the threshold in 6 months then i need to asnwer Q. 3.22 as Joppa stated & as your clearly aware thank you.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry that last bit i wrote is incorrect & your reply's make sense.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.