Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My husband and I are almost ready to send off our application and have printed out appendix 2 to complete but are having a hard time knowing how to answer some of the questions in the personal information category. I am his sponsor. We have been married for 18 years and have two children together.

*When asking if we have lived together since marrying we are supposed to list dates and locations-we have lived together for 18 years! Are we supposed to give all our addresses?

*When asked does your sponsor have children-we listed the 2 children we have together, is that what we're supposed to do? It seems as if the question is referring to children I may have outside of our marriage?

*We are then asked if I, (the sponsor) am financially responsible for these children-well yes but we both are and I'm asked to list monthly amount spent? Again I am wondering if we aren't answering correctly!

Any help is appreciated! I thought that after doing the online application this one would be less confusing!

·
Registered
39,151 Posts
#1 Yes, as fully as you can.
#2 You list your children, and the same details you enter under your own children make it clear they are born out of your marriage.
#3 Just estimate the amount and enter it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your response.
We have a lot of places we have lived together!
I still don't understand how it is apparent just from this appendix that these are our children together as there is no question that asks whether the applicant has children?
But I will just try to fill it out as best I can!

·
Registered
39,151 Posts
Just do your best with addresses. You can omit some very short temporary addresses.
You can add a short explanation that they are your children. You'll have included their details on online application as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.