Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still have not received my documentation back for myself and my daughter, but when I do, I am going to appeal. Does anyone know how much it is to do that?

·
Registered
102 Posts
I still have not received my documentation back for myself and my daughter, but when I do, I am going to appeal. Does anyone know how much it is to do that?
Hey misttheuk, Appealing is free, free, free.....Maybe you will just get a positive feedback...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Its free? Lol guess thats one good thing haha
Yes, it is free, but maybe just maybe you will get a positive answer when you get you documents because this seems to have taken too long for the documents to reach you, or probably they were waiting for you to send the court order for your daughter or something...have you tried to phone them?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, the number they called me from is an automated system when I call it back and says if you have questions about your visa please do not call this number lol. Well they told me I had 4 days to get the document to them, I knew I cldnt do it in 4 days, I just thought they wld of been returned by now

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yes, the number they called me from is an automated system when I call it back and says if you have questions about your visa please do not call this number lol. Well they told me I had 4 days to get the document to them, I knew I cldnt do it in 4 days, I just thought they wld of been returned by now
I see, have you tried to look up their number on UKBA? Normally they give contact numbers. Fingers crossed for you.....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. No, have not found any contact numbers. What i have seen is contact them by email or handwritten letter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.