Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello
my wife got a letters regarding my spouse visa refusal appeal , please i want help to figure out what do they mean ..

the first letter :
To the Respondent (entry clearance officer)

The asylum and immigration tribunal (procedure)rules 2005
RULE 13- filing of documents by respondent.
The tribunal has to date, not received these documents.

You are required by the above to file with the Tribunal the documents specified within the rule. Notice of receipt issued for this appeal specified that these documents should be filed by 31 October 2013.

The Tribunal has to date, not received these documents

You are required to supply the documents specified in rule 13 without further delay. You must also serve on the appellant a copy of all the documents, except for documents which you have already sent the Appellant.
Please note that under rule51(4) the Tribunal must not consider any written evidence which is not filed in accordance with directions unless it is satisfied that there is good reason to do so.
This appeal will proceed to be determined ( on papers) on or after 2 January 2014. If the specified documents are not filed with the Tribunal 2 working days before this date subject to rule51(4), the appeal may then be determined in their absence.

To The Appellant -******

This letter is addressed to the RESPONDENT. You will see from it that the respondent has so far failed to file the documents relating to your case. Although there is no obligation on you to do so, you may well wish to send copies of them to the Tribunal, in order to ensure that the Tribunal had all the relevant documents to hand when it comes to decide your case

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the second letter :

To the appellant and the respondent
You have indicated that you want the appeal to be decided on the papers without a hearing.
The tribunal may determine the appeal on the basis of the appeal documents together with any further written evidence or submissions you may wish to take.

Any written evidence and submissions must be received in this office by2/01/2014

If you have no further evidence or submissions, no action from you is required.
Any written evidence or submissions in a language other than english must be accompanied by a certified full translation.
Please include the appeal
Number on any evidence yiu send.
A copy of the tribunals decision on the appeal will be sent to you in due course.

·
Registered
39,104 Posts
All the letters mean is it's in your interest to send in documents that will help your appeal, and if no documents are received, the tribunal will decide based on available evidence.
I really feel you should be professionally advised.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All the letters mean is it's in your interest to send in documents that will help your appeal, and if no documents are received, the tribunal will decide based on available evidence.
I really feel you should be professionally advised.
when i submitted my appeal i sent all the documents to the tribunal (photocopies) where did all those documents go? what happened ? what should i send now ?? it is really weird

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
any one faced something like this before ? please help me , i feel like the embassy is doing that on purpose to delay my appeal or hide the documents !!!! i do not trust them frankly .

·
Registered
39,104 Posts
What the letters say is that the respondent - the ECO - failed to submit any additional documents, so unless they were received by the end of October, the tribunal will consider your appeal based on available evidence, including what you have already submitted. Since you applied for paper based hearing, you just have to wait for the outcome.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What the letters say is that the respondent - the ECO - failed to submit any additional documents, so unless they were received by the end of October, the tribunal will consider your appeal based on available evidence, including what you have already submitted. Since you applied for paper based hearing, you just have to wait for the outcome.

Thanks Joppa do you think that i should resend all the documents i submitted with the appeal to the tribunal again ? is 2 of January the date of the decision ???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.