Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,849 Posts
I don't think you need 2 but it has to be translated by an official translator the (US Embassy should have a list) the Portuguese Embassy won't do it.
As your the spouse of a EU Citizen? then think you should really read this link as it can be done via your Camra rather than SEF, you would still probably require your marriage certificate translated and notarized as a true copy, and he should accompany you with his documentation

This is the SEF form
1 - 2 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.