Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to fill the form for spouse visa and it is asking me ''do you or your sponsor have any physical or mental conditions which is currently requires personal care or medical assistance at home or have any learning difficulties?''
Does that mean at the moment ...or previous condition ? Will they check PIP what are the conditions? Or how will my answer affect ability to send the visa?

·
Registered
7,365 Posts
The question is asking about current conditions which require personal care and/or medical assistance.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How will this affect my ability to send a visa?
I think you will find the question is about whether the person requires special care or treatment in the home or in their daily lives, and nothing to do with sending the visa application.
Yesterday when i went to see the soliciter she told us if you put yes then you need a letter from gp stateing that you are fit to sponsor a spouse visa. Im receiving pip because of my mental conditions does that mean i require personal care? At the moment my family is careing for me and a mental early intervention team every two weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.