Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the best way to go about arranging an apartment viewing with the intention to rent? Where to go? Who to speak to? We are visiting Spain in two weeks.
Thank you

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Can anyone tell me the best way to go about arranging an apartment viewing with the intention to rent? Where to go? Who to speak to? We are visiting Spain in two weeks.
Thank you
Hi Emmalee. Welcome to the forum. I looked at apartments online in Canada before coming to Spain, but didn't set up any appointments until getting here to Spain. By the time I got here, I had a clear idea of what I was looking for. When I got here, I emailed and phoned for apartment viewings. All my contacts were through web advertisements. A lot of apartments are listed as available, but in fact they're not, so a lot of my contacts didn't reply at all. Here are the websites I looked at. My favourite was enalquiler, because you can pick a lot of what you want there and narrow down really easily, including if you don't want to use an agent. I asked a LOT of help from the forum as to where to look and what to look for. You may not need this, but if you do, people are most helpful here! So here are the websites I used.

Pisos en alquiler en España, Madrid y Barcelona - Enalquiler.com
idealista.com — casas y pisos, alquiler y venta. anuncios gratis
Pisos y casas en venta y alquiler – SpainHouses.net
fotocasa.es - venta alquiler pisos madrid, barcelona casas viviendas
Spanish property, property for sale in Spain, Spanish properties to buy, Spain real estate
vacation rentals, apartments and accommodations on 9flats.com

I hope that helps! Good luck in your travels. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts