Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends,

I have following job responsibilties, please suggest me my work experience best suits for which ANZSCO code.

1. Operation and Maintenance of Packet data networks, including O&M Servers, CG and LI Linux servers, DNS Servers.

2. IN and VAS systems administration and operation including Juniper and ZTE Routers, Switches, Juniper Firewalls.

3. Operation, maintenance and configuration of Linux based Nokia SMSC system and ZTE SGSN and GGSN.

4. Troubleshooting of Packet Core and IP networks, handling network outages and network optimisation.

5. Installation and expansions of Servers, network nodes, Packet core, SMSC and SMSR systems.

6. Monitoring packet core network traffic, fault finding, capacity enhancement and testing.

Thanks

·
Registered
211 Posts
I think you can choose either of the following ANZSCO Code

263111 Computer network and Systems Engineer
263112 Network Administrator
263113 Network Analyst

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you can choose either of the following ANZSCO Code

263111 Computer network and Systems Engineer
263112 Network Administrator
263113 Network Analyst
Thanks bobinv for your reply, more suggestions are welcome.
I was thinking about Computer network and systems engineer & Network administrator. But still i am in confusion that for which ANZSCO code is more suitable and which have more options to apply for nomination? Please suggest.

Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dear Friends,

I have following job responsibilties, please suggest me my work experience best suits for which ANZSCO code.

1. Operation and Maintenance of Packet data networks, including O&M Servers, CG and LI Linux servers, DNS Servers.

2. IN and VAS systems administration and operation including Juniper and ZTE Routers, Switches, Juniper Firewalls.

3. Operation, maintenance and configuration of Linux based Nokia SMSC system and ZTE SGSN and GGSN.

4. Troubleshooting of Packet Core and IP networks, handling network outages and network optimisation.

5. Installation and expansions of Servers, network nodes, Packet core, SMSC and SMSR systems.

6. Monitoring packet core network traffic, fault finding, capacity enhancement and testing.

Thanks
Dear Friends,

Please confirm if i can file for Network administrator with mentioned job resposibilities or i need to modify? I doubt that ACS can change my job code to computer network and systems engineer with these job duties. Please give your views on this.

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts