Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Is there anyone out there who has the correct ANZSCO code for SAP Basis ?
Is 262113 correct ?

And someone who got a positive result for their ACS recently ?
Can someone please help me with this ?

Thanks in Advance,
Raj

·
Registered
33 Posts
your profile is suitable to IT administrator, 262111 -- database administrator... go through the sample roles mentioned in ACS docs...you will find them in website...

I got assessed with 261312 - developer programmer -- since I have done lot of programming in SAP BW systems.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Is there anyone out there who has the correct ANZSCO code for SAP Basis ?
Is 262113 correct ?

And someone who got a positive result for their ACS recently ?
Can someone please help me with this ?

Thanks in Advance,
Raj
I have submitted as System Analyst as i am from Sap Basis background and I received positive ACS but I would suggest you to go with some other ANZSCO code as there is long waiting period for System Analyst profile.

SAP Basis profile roles matches for some other codes too so it's better to match with some other code other than system analyst.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have submitted as System Analyst as i am from Sap Basis background and I received positive ACS but I would suggest you to go with some other ANZSCO code as there is long waiting period for System Analyst profile.

SAP Basis profile roles matches for some other codes too so it's better to match with some other code other than system analyst.
Hi,
My wife is sap basis admin and we need to apply her profile as System Analyst since
I am applying for 189 as a primary candidate. Can you please share your roles and responsibility letter for our reference.

Thanks
Anuj

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Anuj
I have a full list of all roles relevant for Basis which are proven to be succesful for both ANZSCO codes : 262113_&_261313

pls send me an emmail on- rajag.infy at the raate of geemail dot com

·
Registered
204 Posts
Be careful about copying job roles from another person unless you want ACS to reject your assessment!

People have been doing this since ACS was invented. Use the ANZSCO definitions as a guide.

Basis is usually under “systems analyst”

1 - 9 of 9 Posts