Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Expats,

I have lodged my 189 Visa(65 points) on 10th April ANZSCO Code-261313.
Its been almost 60 days, but CO is not assigned. Application is still in Received status.
I am just getting restless now and if someone has any idea if anybody lodged application around the same date and got CO allocation or any sort of communication from Immigration department.

I know that I have to keep little patience and wait. But just out of curiosity and to get little idea of the timelines of the applications.

Thanks,
Manpreet

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hi Expats,

I have lodged my 189 Visa(65 points) on 10th April ANZSCO Code-261313.
Its been almost 60 days, but CO is not assigned. Application is still in Received status.
I am just getting restless now and if someone has any idea if anybody lodged application around the same date and got CO allocation or any sort of communication from Immigration department.

I know that I have to keep little patience and wait. But just out of curiosity and to get little idea of the timelines of the applications.

Thanks,
Manpreet
Hi Bro

Well 60days is much of a time consumed.
I would like to know have you attached all relevent documents about ur work including pcc and medical.
In many cases after all the docs are uploaded the co may contact you for further communications if any doc needed.
If all docs are ok u might just grant directly.
In any case theres no harm in calling up diac and getting an update cos u have already passed 60days. Contact details available in diac website.

I am waiting for my pcc.
Once co is alloted i will get medical done.
Visa loged on last week of may2015.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Bro

Well 60days is much of a time consumed.
I would like to know have you attached all relevent documents about ur work including pcc and medical.
In many cases after all the docs are uploaded the co may contact you for further communications if any doc needed.
If all docs are ok u might just grant directly.
In any case theres no harm in calling up diac and getting an update cos u have already passed 60days. Contact details available in diac website.

I am waiting for my pcc.
Once co is alloted i will get medical done.
Visa loged on last week of may2015.
Hi,

Yes. I have uploaded all the documents including PCC and medicals. Last document uploaded(medicals) was on 13th May.
one doubt, if CO doesnt need any additonal document and someone gets direct grant.
Still application status remains as "application received" or does it change to something else?

Thanks,
Manpreet

·
Registered
973 Posts
Hi Manpreet,
I would suggest go through this post...

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...australia/117201-eoi-submitted-club-2048.html

Jeeten who is a senior member shared the following bit of info....

VISA GRANTS for 189/190 both have been delayed due to VISA Cap for THIS FY.

MANY 189/190 applicants have received DELAY emails from CO. These applications have been batched for processing in July 2015.

ANY further 189/190 VISA GRANTS would ONLY be processed from JULY 2015 on-wards.

I think it may be delayed for this reason.

Hi,

Yes. I have uploaded all the documents including PCC and medicals. Last document uploaded(medicals) was on 13th May.
one doubt, if CO doesnt need any additonal document and someone gets direct grant.
Still application status remains as "application received" or does it change to something else?

Thanks,
Manpreet

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for sharing the information.
But, since those who are invited for 189(that also has a CAP, right). Is that not the same as no. of Visas to be granted.?
If we have lodged application after invite, shouldnt it be processed as per timelines. Why all of a sudden there is Visa Cap and delay emails.
Probably i am not aware of this. Has it happened in earlier years as well.?

Also, I was going through other threads people have been contacted by CO within 40-50 days for additional documents and then got delay email.
I have filed through an agent. But no communication of any sort.

Does it mean Visa processing will now start after 1st July. ? Will it be point basis or first come first basis.
As far as i know it should be first come first basis :)

Thanks,
Manpreet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts