Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My vet assessment has come positive in sept 2017, awaiting ielts results.
489 is open for SA and 190 is open for NT and TAS
Have few questions, requesting members help

A) has anyone applied for NSW stream 2 for code 149212? What was the timeline after EOI for final visa

B) how are the job openings in NT/ TAS / SA - I read that TAS AND NT have limited jobs in fields of banking / call centre / project manager

C) I am taking my wife and daughter, if I get the visa granted under 190 /489 for any state, do I mandatorily have to get a job offer to travel?

D) if I travel for entering Australia with family, can I send them back to a india immediately so that I can bring them back to Australia after I get a full time job. Is this allowed ?

E) anyone's got the visa under this code for 60 or 65 overall points - please share your waiting period post vet assessment

Please help on above members ... thanks in advance

·
Registered
75 Posts
My vet assessment has come positive in sept 2017, awaiting ielts results.
489 is open for SA and 190 is open for NT and TAS
Have few questions, requesting members help

A) has anyone applied for NSW stream 2 for code 149212? What was the timeline after EOI for final visa

B) how are the job openings in NT/ TAS / SA - I read that TAS AND NT have limited jobs in fields of banking / call centre / project manager

C) I am taking my wife and daughter, if I get the visa granted under 190 /489 for any state, do I mandatorily have to get a job offer to travel?

D) if I travel for entering Australia with family, can I send them back to a india immediately so that I can bring them back to Australia after I get a full time job. Is this allowed ?

E) anyone's got the visa under this code for 60 or 65 overall points - please share your waiting period post vet assessment

Please help on above members ... thanks in advance
Hi, whats the update on your status ?
Have applied for NSW stream 2 ss, code- 419212.
Hence curious

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts