Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Lets share our experiences, queries and answers regarding "ANZ Code 511112 - Project/Program Coordinator.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes you are right, this year it is only under sub class 489..I have also applied for same.. will update you once I get any more information...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,
Please help me understand- i have had my pre-evaluation skill assessment from immigrant consultant who advised that i have scored 60 and i am eligible to apply for sub class 190, my consultant has advised that i may be eligible for Sub class 189 if i managed to score 65+ in PTE.
My question is:
Are there chances of getting state sponsorship for my role "Project Administrator?"
What happens when we apply for Vetassess?
WIll Vetassess reject our file if we are not eligible?
what next if Vetassess is positive?

Please help!!!

Regards,
PP2104

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi all,

Please help me understand- i have had my pre-evaluation skill assessment from immigrant consultant who advised that i have scored 60 and i am eligible to apply for sub class 190, my consultant has advised that i may be eligible for Sub class 189 if i managed to score 65+ in PTE.

My question is:

Are there chances of getting state sponsorship for my role "Project Administrator?"

What happens when we apply for Vetassess?

WIll Vetassess reject our file if we are not eligible?

what next if Vetassess is positive?

Please help!!!

Regards,

PP2104

Hi,
I have recently got 489 visa for the same occupation on 65 points. South Australia. But the thing is that I applied in August last year. I dont think you would be able to get the visa on 60 points at this moment as the slots are filled up.
You would be able to get it when the occupation list gets updated (in July 2018).
So, go for skill assessment. Take PTE. Wait for the occupation list to get updated. Apply!
Plus, you can do it on your own but if you dont understand the processes after researching then go for the consultant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
I have recently got 489 visa for the same occupation on 65 points. South Australia. But the thing is that I applied in August last year. I dont think you would be able to get the visa on 60 points at this moment as the slots are filled up.
You would be able to get it when the occupation list gets updated (in July 2018).
So, go for skill assessment. Take PTE. Wait for the occupation list to get updated. Apply!
Plus, you can do it on your own but if you dont understand the processes after researching then go for the consultant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thank you :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi guys, i was promoted to be project manager 2 years ago, but before that i had worked as project coordinator for 4 years. so how many year of exp shall they count for me if i apply for this occupation? 4 years of 6 years totally?

Or should i adapt my CV with 6 years of exp as project Coordinator only to avoid an over-assessment considered SA org?

hope to get your sharing. thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts