Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

Our visa application is in progress. Soon me n my hubby will be moving from the India to Australia . I've heard that some items like clothes are much more expensive in Australia and am thinking of "stocking up" on items before the big move.

Is there anything you wish you had brought with you to Australia because it is so much cheaper back in the India? :confused2:

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
hi panks

search fr my threads preparations so far and I'm here.. experience so far, both have enough info to covr clothes and other stuff to carry. We used to buy clothes from Next, Mango, Marks & Spencers, FCUK and Debanhams from Gurgaon, the clothes here i'd say are priced at par, a few things are expensive like kids clothes but no one wants to buy immediately after coming as you have so many other expenses on your head and since knowledge of the good and the bad brands comes with time i do suggest buying from there and getting along. there are a few things that i suggest getting from there, steel kitchen stuff, woks (must be flat bottom, Tawa, rolling pin with base. just check the two threads, if you need further info lemme know..

where is your husband moving to? are you not coming with him?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.