Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I have now been in Madrid for almost 2 months (loving it!!) and have my second lot of visitors. We are headed down to the Torrevieja area this weekend for a few days since the kids have Monday off and I was wondeing if there is anything special going on?
Thanks Dawn

·
Administrator
36,395 Posts
Hi everyone,
I have now been in Madrid for almost 2 months (loving it!!) and have my second lot of visitors. We are headed down to the Torrevieja area this weekend for a few days since the kids have Monday off and I was wondeing if there is anything special going on?
Thanks Dawn
Today is a fiesta day too in the Valencian community (which includes Torre), so we get a really long weekend

I'm not in Torre so can't say for sure, but a quick google came up with nothing special happeneing there

nothing happens here, either - we just have to remember that the supermarkets are shut!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi everyone,
Thanks Dawn
Here in El Campello (nearby Alicante town) right now there is the Moros y Cristianos fiesta. Monday 12th will be the most interesting day, which will start at 5 a.m. (yes, 5 A.m.!) when all people are going to have breakfast at the beach with ongoing very nice traditional activities.
Check "Moros y Cristianos EL Campello" on youtube to see what happened last year, and if you do understand a bit of valenciano you can read the full program at www . festesdelcampello . es

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
If you check the online editions of the local rags Round Town News, Coastrider and Costa Blanca News you will see Torrevieja at its finest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.