Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who has got PR has got job as Software tester (Manual) please share experience?

Are there Manual Testing jobs?

How hard is it to get Software testing (9 Years EXP) job?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Anyone who has got PR has got job as Software tester (Manual) please share experience?

Are there Manual Testing jobs?

How hard is it to get Software testing (9 Years EXP) job?
Manual testing job is hard to find...A quick search on Seek gives out the reality...People who are looking for Testing looks for both manual and automation.

Its better to learn automation, my friend who has 7years of exp as manual tester, is not able to find a job... I highly recommend learning automation

The final decision is yours

Reactions: prateekjain1988

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Manual testing job is hard to find...A quick search on Seek gives out the reality...People who are looking for Testing looks for both manual and automation.

Its better to learn automation, my friend who has 7years of exp as manual tester, is not able to find a job... I highly recommend learning automation

Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Did u apply through agent? How was ur exp getting PR?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Did u apply through agent? How was ur exp getting PR?
No I did by myself every single step... Getting PR was a fantastic journey, there were lot of expectations, depressions, happiness in achieving milestones, fear of wrong info , but the road doesnt end here, its just a beginning. Getting a job and settling down thats the real challenge

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No I did by myself every single step... Getting PR was a fantastic journey, there were lot of expectations, depressions, happiness in achieving milestones, fear of wrong info , but the road doesnt end here, its just a beginning. Getting a job and settling down thats the real challenge
Are you in Australia now?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Are you in Australia now?
Nope Im in India. Few of my friends are there, getting info from them. Wish I had a friend as HR over there :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts