Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks for the response.

However, I've run Tor for years on my servers and personal computers with no problems using the Tor Server and Tor Browser with nginx (engine-x) as both load balancing router and webservers

But recently I decided to try Tor on my el-cheapo tablet and find it totally unstable.

The bot doesn't seem to retain the bridges addresses but there are other problems too.

I'm not unduly upset because I don't use the tablet for anything much and have gone back to the very stable Ghostery browser.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Many thanks for the response.

However, I've run Tor for years on my servers and personal computers with no problems using the Tor Server and Tor Browser with nginx (engine-x) as both load balancing router and webservers

But recently I decided to try Tor on my el-cheapo tablet and find it totally unstable.

The bot doesn't seem to retain the bridges addresses but there are other problems too.

I'm not unduly upset because I don't use the tablet for anything much and have gone back to the very stable Ghostery browser.
You're very welcome. Ahh, I see. ;) Well, I am not familiar to Tor so I cannot help you further. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts