Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
traveling down from yorkshire to our place outside malaga on the 4th december, we have a half filled towavan that is available for anyone to top up with their own stuff and i'll transport it down for you.

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
traveling down from yorkshire to our place outside malaga on the 4th december, we have a half filled towavan that is available for anyone to top up with their own stuff and i'll transport it down for you.
Heck, you're only just up the road from me too LOL!!!! I'm in La'Alqueria!! and our stuff that you could have brought over arrives tomorrow!!!!!:rolleyes:

Jo xxxx

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heck, you're only just up the road from me too LOL!!!! I'm in La'Alqueria!! and our stuff that you could have brought over arrives tomorrow!!!!!:rolleyes:

Jo xxxx
I'm not great on computers so its taken me ages to sort out registering on a load of expat sites - - sorry as i have been meaning to do it for weeks and probably would have saved you a wad of euros!

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
I'm not great on computers so its taken me ages to sort out registering on a load of expat sites - - sorry as i have been meaning to do it for weeks and probably would have saved you a wad of euros!

I dont wanna think about it LOL!!!! Never mind. Another time !!

Jo xxxx

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will be doing the calais to malaga run quite a few times in the next couple of months so if you have anything else just let me know

·
Registered
131 Posts
Picking a box up from Brandon if thats anywhere near you?
Hi
I'm currently here in Spain (inland from Torre del Mar) but will be in Willington (5 mins up the road from Brandon) from dec 2nd to the 6th.
Could you manage an upright piano, 2 childrens car seats and maybe 2 boxes of clothes etc? If so what would be the cost?
Graham

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi
I'm currently here in Spain (inland from Torre del Mar) but will be in Willington (5 mins up the road from Brandon) from dec 2nd to the 6th.
Could you manage an upright piano, 2 childrens car seats and maybe 2 boxes of clothes etc? If so what would be the cost?
Graham
Pm sent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.