Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I got my PR visa granted recently. I am planning to get my visa validated and also try for job opportunities in Melbourne around Jan 2014.

Just wondering whether anyone is planning to travel to Melbourne around that time. Also please respond even if you got your visa granted.

We can plan to meet or get in touch over a phone for further discussion.

Thanks!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hello,

I got my PR visa granted recently. I am planning to get my visa validated and also try for job opportunities in Melbourne around Jan 2014.

Just wondering whether anyone is planning to travel to Melbourne around that time. Also please respond even if you got your visa granted.

Thanks!
Hi,
I got my PR on 12 Aug. i went for the 190 and got sponsored by ACT. i will be moving in the Feb/Mar Time frame.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hello,

Thanks!
Hi there

I am from Chennai. Planning to travel to Melbourne around the end of Jan. Lets keep in touch. PM me your contact details.

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Have any of you guys booked the tickets yet? Which airlines are you planning to fly?

I was thinking of the Jet - Qantas deal. Looks pretty good.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi
Congrats!! I have just submitted my EOI for subclass 190, and I am wondering if I need to apply to a state for a nomination separately, or wait for a nomination based on my EOI submission on DIAC only??? Please help..

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am planning to travel in March 2014 from Bangalore. Anyone booked tickets and which airlines

·
Registered
15 Posts
Reaching Sydney on 16th Jan 2014. bgooked blr-del-syd throuh Air India. Little longer flight but thought itwas a better deal

I am a Banking BA .. we can get connected and discuss on opportunities, sharing acco and other details. pm your details

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi There,

I'm planning to move to Melbourne by end of January to Melbourne from Bangalore. Can we meet to plan accomodation and other logistics?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am planning to travel in March 2014 from Bangalore. Anyone booked tickets and which airlines
Air asia u can get tickets for under 20k one way for going from kochi.. bangalore to kochi u can book spicejet 3k.. bt the luggage is limited to 20kg max checked in and 7 kg cabin..

i shall be leaving in april 2014.. ur mail address ?>

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Air asia u can get tickets for under 20k one way for going from kochi.. bangalore to kochi u can book spicejet 3k.. bt the luggage is limited to 20kg max checked in and 7 kg cabin..

hi buddy,

add me too. i am planning to move to melbourne in final week of April, 2014 and is planning to book flight tickets within 2 days. Looking forward to hear from you,

Sathiya

·
Registered
15 Posts

Hi Buddy,
When are you planning to leave in April 2014. Did you already booked your tickets? I am from Bangalore and also planning to move around April timeframe.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello,

Thanks!

I got my grant recently (feb 2014). I am planning to move to Melbourne during April 2014 probably 2nd week or so. You already in Melbourne or planning to move.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Buddy,
Did you already booked tickets and which airlines. I am planning to travel during April 2014. I am from Bangalore.

·
Registered
21 Posts
moving to Melbourne on 27th of Feb

I am moving to Melbourne on 27th-Feb from Bangalore. Anyone traveling on 27th BLR-MEL ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am moving to Melbourne from Bangalore on 9th April. Would like to meet fellow Bangaloreans. I come from IT background, what are the tips for job hunting? which are the safe places or suburbs where we can find many Indian families and Indian grocery shops?

·
Registered
276 Posts
guys ..how was your journey with Air Asia.. it is cheapest when I check fare.. but bit confused if it will be worst.. please share your experienceee!!

tks,
Eva

1 - 19 of 19 Posts