Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I have submitted a EOI under 190 with 55 points (excluding 5 from State). What should be my next step? Whether I have to wait for invite in skillselect or approach state (SA) to provide me invitation?

As there are many different opinions related to this, so please do not provide answer on assumptions.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi guys,

I have submitted a EOI under 190 with 55 points (excluding 5 from State). What should be my next step? Whether I have to wait for invite in skillselect or approach state (SA) to provide me invitation?

As there are many different opinions related to this, so please do not provide answer on assumptions.

Wondering how one would approach for an invite

No drama, you just need to wait for the invite. As simple as it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wondering how one would approach for an invite

No drama, you just need to wait for the invite. As simple as it is

For NSW my friend got invited after first submitting an application with NSW, later they sent an email that you will receive an invite with in three days and "balle", invite came with in two days after that mail.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I filed EoI on 10th June and got the invite on 16th.

Points = 75
PTE-A =20

·
Registered
188 Posts
For NSW my friend got invited after first submitting an application with NSW, later they sent an email that you will receive an invite with in three days and "balle", invite came with in two days after that mail.

For state sponsorship, you definitely need to put in EOI specific to State. Only then you would receive an invite if your occupation is in demand and you meet all the requirements.

Hope this is clear

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For state sponsorship, you definitely need to put in EOI specific to State. Only then you would receive an invite if your occupation is in demand and you meet all the requirements.

Hope this is clear

In clear words 190 cycle is as follows : EOI submission -- > Application to state --> Invitation by state --> Invitation in skill select

Am I missing something in cycle?

·
Registered
23,859 Posts
In clear words 190 cycle is as follows : EOI submission -- > Application to state --> Invitation by state --> Invitation in skill select

Am I missing something in cycle?

Invitation by state>Directly apply for visa in DIBP through link given in Invite

Cheers

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Invitation by state>Directly apply for visa in DIBP through link given in Invite

Cheers
EOI will show invited in skill select??

·
Registered
23,859 Posts
EOI will show invited in skill select??
I think the EOI will be frozen as soon as the State issues the invite

As I have not being invited personally, I cannot be 100% sure, but that's what I gather from reading at VIC site, when I was contemplating applying for SS

Cheers

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hi guys,

You must apply via SA website. wait until next Tuesday when they announce their new occupation list.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts