Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, my husband and I are coming to Santiago de la Ribera next saturday 9th May for one week holiday / checking area out. we are looking to retire somewhere along that coast/area by next february. are there any expats in that area who would be willing to meet up with us for a couple of hours to impart their wisdom on living in spain and recommendations? thanks Amanda and Bob:rolleyes:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi there Amanda, seems like you've not had a response from anyone in the area you're looking at. I would imagine there'll be expats around and they won't be difficult to spot [ kiss me quick hats and union flag t shirts etc etc lol ] Sorry I can't help any more but I live in Frigiliana. You'll find some local brits I'm sure, enjoy your trip, the weather is really beginning to warm up !!

·
Registered
19,370 Posts
Hi, my husband and I are coming to Santiago de la Ribera next saturday 9th May for one week holiday / checking area out. we are looking to retire somewhere along that coast/area by next february. are there any expats in that area who would be willing to meet up with us for a couple of hours to impart their wisdom on living in spain and recommendations? thanks Amanda and Bob:rolleyes:
Meanwhile read the FAQ's which are full of "wisdom" hahha:) and use the search facility here to get info about the area you're interested in, although I don't remember Santiago de la Ribera coming up before so you're probably best looking for Murcia or costa whatever it is:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
We are buying in Santiago/Lo Pagan area, there are some nice villas and apartments being built by Group Uno, take a walk up through the streets beyond Hotel Neptuno in Lo Pagan and you will see a few cranes getting busy...it is 600 m from the beach.
We are back in the UK having been across last week, but take a walk along the promenade and have a few drinks on the front in either Santiago de la Ribera or Lo Pagan and soon enough there will be Brits to chat with.
Enjoy the trip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts