Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Am planing to move to Perth very soon. Just wondering if there is anyone else from India planning to do the same in next few week's time?

Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi,

If u guys could share experience on Accomodation in Perth, for Short / Long term, like where r u staying, weekly rate etc...
I am sharing the house with a few other people.
Normally shared house is around 100-250$ per week(with bills)
2 x 1 house anything between 250-500$ a week (without bills)

The closer to the city you want to live, the costlier it gets.

It costs around $100-200 per month for bus/train fair per person assuming you go to work everyday by bus/train, if you get a car same amount would be consumed as fuel expenses.

If you want any other info let me know

When are you planning to come here?
Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi Ankit,
thanks foor ur info,

I wanted to know how long does it take for decision to be made once PCC and medicals are submitted, i have applied for 176...

It costs around $100-200 per month for bus/train fair per person assuming you go to work everyday by bus/train, if you get a car same amount would be consumed as fuel expenses.

Thanks

·
Registered
346 Posts
That's correct. Location is everything. Everything gets more expensive the closer you get to city. Rents included. If you travel 30-45 minutes you can save around $100 per week on your rent.
Example in Sydney, if you rent in Surry Hills which is 15 minutes to city it cost approx $250 per week for a room. A bit further it will cost you $150 for room. So it is up to a person to decide where they live and how much they pay :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Perth Jobs

Thanks
Thanks mate - that helps. How difficult is to get Long term rental, i was looking at South Perth, Midland, Victoria Park

U have any idea about Telecom Jobs in Perth,

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Ankit,
thanks foor ur info,

I wanted to know how long does it take for decision to be made once PCC and medicals are submitted, i have applied for 176...
Pcc was not required for me. it took less than a week. But i am on 457 so things may be different.

Thanks mate - that helps. How difficult is to get Long term rental, i was looking at South Perth, Midland, Victoria Park

U have any idea about Telecom Jobs in Perth,
Renting market is crazy in here. Its a bit difficult to get good places to rent, specially when you are new and do not have any renting history and references.
I am sure With a bit of luck you can find what you are looking for :)

Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.