Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

We are a young family looking to make the move to Murcia region. With 2 kids 4 and 7 and ideally would like to put them in state school.

we are looking to rent for a year and work won't be an issue as I'm self employed and can return to the uk and work from home in Spain

We are over here now to suss the place out but can't decide on a town/ village to investigate further obviously we need somewhere with a few Brits to help us all settle in and ideally would want a villa on one of the urbanisations with young kids who live there all year round

We have been to Suscina to see the school and talked to a few locals but can see there aren't many rentals, are there many British families living in the golf resorts

or what about further afield we like San javier or Los alcazares and Cartagena

Any help much appreciated

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Hi

We are a young family looking to make the move to Murcia region. With 2 kids 4 and 7 and ideally would like to put them in state school.

we are looking to rent for a year and work won't be an issue as I'm self employed and can return to the uk and work from home in Spain

We are over here now to suss the place out but can't decide on a town/ village to investigate further obviously we need somewhere with a few Brits to help us all settle in and ideally would want a villa on one of the urbanisations with young kids who live there all year round

We have been to Suscina to see the school and talked to a few locals but can see there aren't many rentals, are there many British families living in the golf resorts

or what about further afield we like San javier or Los alcazares and Cartagena

Any help much appreciated
Hi and welcome to the forum, I dont know the area, but we have a few posters who live that way and I'm sure will be able to help you

Jo xxx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts