Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Seniors/Expats,

I am trying to get the PR for my niece for Australia. Kindly help in suggesting what could be done in her case. Details are as below:-

Age: 29 Years

Education: 1.) 3 Years Bachelors of Science (Non-Medical) in June, 2006 (Regular)
2.) 2 Years Masters of Science (Mathematics) in September, 2008 (Regular)
3.) 1 Year B.Ed in 2015 (would get get result for last Semester in next 2 Months) via Correspondence Method.

Work Experience: Jan, 2014 till present as a Teacher in a good school teaching upto 10th Class in Mathematics.

IELTS: 6 in Each

Status: Married

Please help in getting the answers to the following questions, we want to be prepared before going to an agent, so that we may not be duped of our hard earned money.

1.) Which Job Code she should get herself assessed from SOL or CSOL?
2.) Is it possible to get positive assessment with just over 1 year of teaching experience?
3.) Would it be possible to consider the B.Ed qualification (Correspondence) which overlaps her job in the school during the same time?
4.) Please enlighten us with any other relevant information that we may be missing on already.

Thanks in Advance & please provide your kind suggestions.... :)
1 - 1 of 1 Posts