Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Though I submitted my PCC and medicals in April 2009,they are yet to be finalised.Nothing has happened since then.It is December now and in 4-5 months, medicals will expire.I have raised innumerable PLEs but to no avail.I have even called up the DIAC once.I just am not able to understand the reasons for this delay.What is likely to happen in my case?What can I do at this point of time?Any suggestions/tips/comments will be welcomed.
They have told me clearly that nothing needs to be done from my side and that everything has to happen at their end only.I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel.Do you?

Regards,
Gopal

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Hi Gopal, have you spoken to an agent? they might suggest something.. all I can say is, keep sending the PLEs, keep calling

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in touch with only my agent.Y-Axis Consultants.
Even they are surprised that what is happening.
I am constantly sending PLEs.Even my PCC/medicals are yet to be finalised..
I think only GOD can help me out !!!!

Hi Gopal, have you spoken to an agent? they might suggest something.. all I can say is, keep sending the PLEs, keep calling

·
Registered
233 Posts
I dont think after PCC and medical it will take that much longer:S...

·
Registered
233 Posts
better send the scan copies of documents (PCC, other documents requested by CO) once again.........check with the Hospital where u did the medicals, get the courier details...they should be having the tracking number for the medical report they sent.....

ur medicals should have sent to the address mentioned in the following link Contact Us

call them and ask whether they received ur medical report and whether it got finalised....

I hope this will help

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What you have written makes a lot of sense.
But then when I ask them if I need to submit any documents (thru a PLE), I get a reply stating "No".They have even received my medical documents...The status is shown as "Received".Anyway,I'll try what u just suggested !!!
Thanks a lot:)

better send the scan copies of documents (PCC, other documents requested by CO) once again.........check with the Hospital where u did the medicals, get the courier details...they should be having the tracking number for the medical report they sent.....

ur medicals should have sent to the address mentioned in the following link Contact Us

call them and ask whether they received ur medical report and whether it got finalised....

I hope this will help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts