Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Sintra, I am new to this forum and would like to know if there are any cross country riders interested in forming a group to ride weekends in and around Sintra.

·
Banned
905 Posts

Hello from Sintra, I am new to this forum and would like to know if there are any cross country riders interested in forming a group to ride weekends in and around Sintra.
Hi Mountain Biker Dennis

What a great idea but i will be moving to an area to far from Sintra but i do wish you good luck.

Peterfc 666?

·
Banned
533 Posts
Hello John
I think we may have the first ride on Feb14 in Sintra, I will keep you informed.
Hi Mountain Biker Dennis
Feb 14 is the Portuguese long carnival weekend. The fiesta stats Friday night the 12 up to the 16, us and a few friends have booked an apartment to see the Loule carnival, so I will have to pass on that one. I would like to know about further meetings.
Regards

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi Mountain Biker Dennis
Feb 14 is the Portuguese long carnival weekend. The fiesta stats Friday night the 12 up to the 16, us and a few friends have booked an apartment to see the Loule carnival, so I will have to pass on that one. I would like to know about further meetings.
Regards
youre going to dress up ! like....DRAGQUEEN :(:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts