Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Any reviews on Fidelity Fitness or Fitness Zone in JLT?

Any others gyms in JLT? The residence tower ones just don't cut it for weight training.

Thanks!
I recently became a member of Fidelity fitness and am loving it so far, I work next door to the Almas tower, so works out well for me straight after work.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank for the responses guys.

I will go each of these to get a feel for the gym. Walking distance wise, Fitness Zone is the closest.

They all end up being close to $100 (367 AED) per month, give or take 30 AED depending on contract length.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Went to fitness zone today. Not impressed at all. It was stuffy, dark and not so clean. AED 3000 for 12 months. Not a bad deal though.

Will check out Fidelity and Smart tomorrow. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Went to fitness zone today. Not impressed at all. It was stuffy, dark and not so clean. AED 3000 for 12 months. Not a bad deal though.

Will check out Fidelity and Smart tomorrow. Any other suggestions?
Fidelity had the same deal last month when I signed up, are you a DMCC employee (If u work in a DMCC freezone company), you get special pricing.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ash_ak said:
Fidelity had the same deal last month when I signed up, are you a DMCC employee (If u work in a DMCC freezone company), you get special pricing.
How busy is the gym after sunset? In terms of waiting to get on a machine or treadmill?

Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.