·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hi,

Any possibility for getting invitation in Oct, 2013 for 60 points,
Job code: Business analyst
Visa : 189
Hi Rroz,

The competition for your occupation seemed to be high in previous months of this year and last invitation round had the final candidate having 65 points who lodged EOI on 13/09/2013. Although, your occupation has a decent number of invitations that is about 76 per round under 189 visa, the huge gap between (16/09/2013 and 07/10/2013 menas many demerits for 60 point holders to get invites. Because, the number of people who lodged/will lodge EOI with better scores such as 65, 70, 75 or 80 may be high due to the long gap. As a consequence, i guess, you may be invited based on your visa date of effect in upcoming round. But, this chance, unfortunately, is minimal. However, in later rounds of this program year, perhaps, November, December or February will make you happy, according to me.

Anyway, what is your visa date of effect and which visa you applied for.

Regards,
Sathiya

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi ppl,
Any idea for 65 points eoi submitted on 29th september, when can invite be received? Thank you.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Rroz,

The competition for your occupation seemed to be high in previous months of this year and last invitation round had the final candidate having 65 points who lodged EOI on 13/09/2013. Although, your occupation has a decent number of invitations that is about 76 per round under 189 visa, the huge gap between (16/09/2013 and 07/10/2013 menas many demerits for 60 point holders to get invites. Because, the number of people who lodged/will lodge EOI with better scores such as 65, 70, 75 or 80 may be high due to the long gap. As a consequence, i guess, you may be invited based on your visa date of effect in upcoming round. But, this chance, unfortunately, is minimal. However, in later rounds of this program year, perhaps, November, December or February will make you happy, according to me.

Anyway, what is your visa date of effect and which visa you applied for.

Regards,
Sathiya
thanks for updates...my visa apply date is 21 july.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hi ppl,
Any idea for 65 points eoi submitted on 29th september, when can invite be received? Thank you.
hello friend,

As your occupation falls under list of 6 occupations that flollows prorata and 50-50 allocation between 489/189 and 190, the competition between applications is high. However, having 65 points puts you ahead of 60 pointers. Besides, your occupation has a decent number of invites per round that is really good for people like you. In fact, the round that was held on 16 septmeber, 2013 had 65 pointers until 13/09/2013. Moreover, the number of applicants with better scores like 70, 75 etc. will be diminished to some extent, i imagine.

Analyzing all the above points in depth, you will get an invitation on 21st october, 2013. If worse comes to worst, it will be first round of November when you get the golden email.

Regards,
Sathiya

·
Registered
20 Posts
hello friend,

As your occupation falls under list of 6 occupations that flollows prorata and 50-50 allocation between 489/189 and 190, the competition between applications is high. However, having 65 points puts you ahead of 60 pointers. Besides, your occupation has a decent number of invites per round that is really good for people like you. In fact, the round that was held on 16 septmeber, 2013 had 65 pointers until 13/09/2013. Moreover, the number of applicants with better scores like 70, 75 etc. will be diminished to some extent, i imagine.

Analyzing all the above points in depth, you will get an invitation on 21st october, 2013. If worse comes to worst, it will be first round of November when you get the golden email.

Regards,
Sathiya
wow thanks Sathiya.. will keep my fingers crossed, dont know why is was rejected SS by VIC with 70 points. Was very demoralizing. Thanks once again for a very detailed answer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi,

Any possibility for getting invitation in Oct, 2013 for 60 points,
Job code: Business analyst
Visa : 189

Hi rroz,

I had applied for 2613 Software and Applications Programmers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts