Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to Joburg and was wondering if any photographer, writer or curator is here on this forum? I'm looking to work in any of these fields and get a job here in South Africa but I don;t know how to go about it since these jobs are not advertised.

Though right now I'm open to any kind of job in Sandton- around Mandela square but since I'm an artist/ photographer and curator, i would of course prefer something related to my interests and experience.

I have worked in art galleries and know about art in general and have a large collection if images. I write about food and travel as well. I have also worked as an editor.

So, please let me know if anyone of you know of any jobs available or if I can get some assignment as a photographer, organiser/brand consultant etc. I can also teach photography and painting. I would really appreciate it since right now i'm dying to work!

I live in Sandton and would prefer something around but I'm open for offers anyway.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Of course!

Have a look at Creative Careers SA for jobs in art, music, photography, journalism etc. creativecareers.co.za

Hi I'm new to Joburg and was wondering if any photographer, writer or curator is here on this forum? I'm looking to work in any of these fields and get a job here in South Africa but I don;t know how to go about it since these jobs are not advertised.

Though right now I'm open to any kind of job in Sandton- around Mandela square but since I'm an artist/ photographer and curator, i would of course prefer something related to my interests and experience.

I have worked in art galleries and know about art in general and have a large collection if images. I write about food and travel as well. I have also worked as an editor.

So, please let me know if anyone of you know of any jobs available or if I can get some assignment as a photographer, organiser/brand consultant etc. I can also teach photography and painting. I would really appreciate it since right now i'm dying to work!

I live in Sandton and would prefer something around but I'm open for offers anyway.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts