Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three days in a row the same message appears once i try to make an online application:

"We're very sorry for the inconvenience but this website is offline for maintenance. We expect we will be offline until at least 00:00 GMT. If we are not back online at this time we will post a further update"

That's getting ridiculous :mad:

does anyone else have the same problems? or is it just from my country?

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
I think the site is up and running. Cannot test it as I don't have online ID.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The site is back again, but it is still impossible to complete.
The fileds on drop down menu are not visible
The issuing athority field has limited charachters, and they want us to enter details as stated in the passport - my passport says: Ministry of internal affairs - there is not enough space to enter this!!!!!!!!!
Information on previous passports - the drop down supposed to give you options to state that it is stollen or at my possession - i can not chose anything as it is simply not visible.

it is beyond frustration!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Wow, that's not too good.
Hopefully they get things fixed as soon as possible.

Is there anywhere you can send a complaint? They may not be aware of it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
The site is back again, but it is still impossible to complete.
The fileds on drop down menu are not visible
The issuing athority field has limited charachters, and they want us to enter details as stated in the passport - my passport says: Ministry of internal affairs - there is not enough space to enter this!!!!!!!!!
Information on previous passports - the drop down supposed to give you options to state that it is stollen or at my possession - i can not chose anything as it is simply not visible.

it is beyond frustration!
I've not had any issues with the drop downs ... It may be that you are using an old internet browser ? What browser are you using? Try updating it or use a different one like Google Chrome or IE or Firefox

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.