Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI!
Everyone of us is eagerly waiting for grants to pour but things are not moving at the pace expected by everyone here which creating a lot of confusions and apprehensions.
It would be helpful if everyone post under this thread if he/she receives the visa grant for any subclass. Let's have patience and hope things start moving fast....

·
Registered
882 Posts
Not for me ��

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was just wondering whether in July do dibp starts taking cases chronologically or do they follow the same criteria as rest of the year.

·
Registered
424 Posts
HI!
Everyone of us is eagerly waiting for grants to pour but things are not moving at the pace expected by everyone here which creating a lot of confusions and apprehensions.
It would be helpful if everyone post under this thread if he/she receives the visa grant for any subclass. Let's have patience and hope things start moving fast....

Current timelines for 190 visa are 7 months & 13 months for 75% & 90% cases respectively. Even though I wish you get the grant sooner than these timelines but one cannot completely ignore them as well. Brace yourself for some wait. This will perhaps only help to calm your nerves!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Current timelines for 190 visa are 7 months & 13 months for 75% & 90% cases respectively. Even though I wish you get the grant sooner than these timelines but one cannot completely ignore them as well. Brace yourself for some wait. This will perhaps only help to calm your nerves!
I am not waiting for my grant right now. I know it's too early even to expect anything. But I was worried as things were not moving at all even after 11 days of July.

But good to see some grants in the evening.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I am not waiting for my grant right now. I know it's too early even to expect anything. But I was worried as things were not moving at all even after 11 days of July.

But good to see some grants in the evening.

July 12 was the first day of sending/receiving invites for 17-18. The results would possibly be declared in a week or so. The trend is a lot different this time around. DIBP has been busy with the 457 changes, etc. Also, a lot of people have been waiting for an invite with 60-65 points since around January 2017 at least. I guess things would ease after the next couple of rounds. Hope so!
BTW, Wish you a speedy grant! :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One more offshore 190 today for South Australia...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts