Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am hoping to make my initial entry to Sydney by end of this July or early Aug...Just wondering if there are any girls (preferably Indian) looking for a flatmate in Sydney around that time :fingerscrossed:

Please share if someone has any pointers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Vixiv however there are not many Indians in that site. And, many do not respond to the ads.

I am curious to know as to what Indian gals had done to find an accommodation before landing there. Like i said this will be my first time to Australia and I do not know anyone in Sydney that could help me. I thought it would be better if I could find someone in this forum that is also in a similar situation.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thanks Vixiv however there are not many Indians in that site. And, many do not respond to the ads.

I am curious to know as to what Indian gals had done to find an accommodation before landing there. Like i said this will be my first time to Australia and I do not know anyone in Sydney that could help me. I thought it would be better if I could find someone in this forum that is also in a similar situation.
Every day is a learning experience. When i visited d first time even i didn't know what to do after landing. Stay in a hostel for a couple of weeks. Get in touch with property dealers. Search property in Paramatta area. I've heard most of d Indians live in that area.

Australia is a multi cultural country. You can live with ppl frm different countries.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Just go and live in a hostel for first two weeks and look for apt/share houses during those two week.

People from other countries are friendly too, you dont have to depend on Indians.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi,
I am moving in September? What are your plans?

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts