Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife asked me to see if there were an other expat wifes on the forum that were around our age. She is 24 and is having a hard adjusting when I am traveling for work.

We are still new to Dubai and we are noticing that there aren't many other married couples out there around our age. (there probably are but we just haven't seen many of them)

I guess the point of this post is if there are any other expat wifes that don't have a job during the day that are looking for someone to meet let me know.

Send me a PM and my wife will be checking my inbox.

Thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
My wife asked me to see if there were an other expat wifes on the forum that were around our age. She is 24 and is having a hard adjusting when I am traveling for work.

We are still new to Dubai and we are noticing that there aren't many other married couples out there around our age. (there probably are but we just haven't seen many of them)

I guess the point of this post is if there are any other expat wifes that don't have a job during the day that are looking for someone to meet let me know.

Thanks
Try checking out Social Circles Dubai and Meetup dot com. People often assume they are just for singletons, but they are not, there are plenty of young couples use them to make friends. There are zillions of couples in their twenties here - it really won't be hard to make friends :)

·
Registered
8 Posts

Thanks
Hiya, my name is Sophie, i'm pretty new to the sight, not even sure how to send a pm! I'm 24 as well and don't work, my husband travels to Abu Dhabi every day so i know how she feels! If she would like a chat feel free to reply :)

·
Registered
11 Posts

Thanks
Depending where you live there are a log of expat wifes/kids groups ... my wife is in some of them ... age doesnt's really matter unless it's a problem for you, so where do you llve?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.