Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was preparing the documents to upload after the invite, my main concern was the lack of information on the various heading and sub headings available on the DIBP website under which documents can be uploaded

I searched a lot and requested many members, but remained unsuccessful

I now have access to the website, so if any member is having any doubts on the same, he can post on this thread, and pm me, and I will try to get you the options relevant to you

Cheers

·
Registered
658 Posts
While I was preparing the documents to upload after the invite, my main concern was the lack of information on the various heading and sub headings available on the DIBP website under which documents can be uploaded

I searched a lot and requested many members, but remained unsuccessful

I now have access to the website, so if any member is having any doubts on the same, he can post on this thread, and pm me, and I will try to get you the options relevant to you

Cheers
Thanks for this initiative.. i am the verge of completing my 17 pages immi today ... should submit by tonight and pay fee

Will start uploading then... shall revert for queries..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
658 Posts
Are you alright to connect on WhatsApp as well pls ??? Few of us who got the invites recently... made a group to discuss visa lodgement in general.

If yes can you please ping me your number ?

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you alright to connect on WhatsApp as well pls ??? Few of us who got the invites recently... made a group to discuss visa lodgement in general.

If yes can you please ping me your number ?

I am sorry

I would prefer contact through the forum only

Cheers

·
Registered
182 Posts
I found these youtube videos on uploading documents (for 189 visa) useful, especially for people who are yet to lodge/pay visa but want to know what happens after paying the visa fees. The video doesn't cover all scenarios (example doesn't cover in detail on documents for spouse and dependants, Aus study etc.,)

Disclaimer: I did not create or upload these videos

189 Visa documents upload:

Step by Step Visa application:

Health Assessment:

·
Super Moderator
5,694 Posts
I found these youtube videos on uploading documents (for 189 visa) useful, especially for people who are yet to lodge/pay visa but want to know what happens after paying the visa fees. The video doesn't cover all scenarios (example doesn't cover in detail on documents for spouse and dependants, Aus study etc.,)

Disclaimer: I did not create or upload these videos
You will find all these and more, in a linked thread within the existing sticky at the top of the main forum page - which is why stickies may be worthwhile to read! :)

Look for the video thread here: http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...-australia-what-you-need-know-read-first.html

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You will find all these and more, in a linked thread within the existing sticky at the top of the main forum page - which is why stickies may be worthwhile to read! :)

Look for the video thread here: http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...-australia-what-you-need-know-read-first.html
I went through most of the posts
But nobody has posted the list of the drop Down and the sub drop downs available

In absence of that, I was not able to merge the documents in individual files

I am able to do that only after I got access to the upload documents of Immiaccount

Maybe it is not required so much, but I am stickler to load the documents under the best possible option

Cheers

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hi

Rather than individual asking single thing...it will be great if you can write down notes on drop down and subdrown options which are not covered in the video

It will be helpful to all future immigrants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi

Rather than individual asking single thing...it will be great if you can write down notes on drop down and subdrown options which are not covered in the video

It will be helpful to all future immigrants

There are nearly 100 drop downs and each drop down has 10-15 sub drop downs
Any thoughts on how to complete this mammoth task of nearly 1500 entries

Cheers

·
Registered
239 Posts
Well its a lengthy task but you have been very active in this forum typing long replies....so YOU CAN DO IT

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well its a lengthy task but you have been very active in this forum typing long replies....so YOU CAN DO IT

I will give you my Melbourne number and you can call me up and I will dictate you the individual drop downs and the sub drop downs. You do the typing and the tabulation

I am sure when you are expecting me to do something, you will pull in your weight also

Cheers

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Clubbing bank statements

Did you club your different bank statements into one during upload? These are different bank statements.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Did you club your different bank statements into one during upload? These are different bank statements.
Merge them up per experience as per ACS assessment and EOI

Cheers

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bank Statements? Not heard of those in documents submitted before.

This is to substantiate genuine work experience?
That's correct
In fact it's a very important evidence

Cheers

·
Registered
658 Posts
Hi,

I just submitted my Aus immiaccount application and paid fees.

I was directed to the documents upload page but there is no option to upload documents as per doc category, screenshot attached.

It maybe a system issue but just want to be sure if someone else also has been facing it.

This has been happening for the last few hours, I have logged in several times but no respite.

Thanks.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I had made a separate thread on the forum for the same

I was also unable to upload documents since yesterday Afternoon
It was working well till Friday Evening

I think the website is under maintenance or some internal glitch
Hopefully it will be rectified on Monday

Cheers