Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Greetings all. Please Give info about points, EOI Submission Date and Invitation date. I want to know about approximate time for Civil Engineers to get invitation with 60 PTS.

TIA

Sifat

·
Registered
282 Posts
When did you lodge the EOI?
I had a friend of mine who submitted his EOI on 15/16th of August. He didnt get invite.
He submitted with 60 points.

Civil Engineers will get invited in the next round itself provided that you submit your EOI early enough. It is not very competitive for us and we dont even need 65 points as of now. 60 points should get invite in the very next round as long as you submit you EOI early.

How many points do you have and when did you submit your EOI?

Best of luck
Cheers

Reactions: alokagrawal

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have submitted EOI on 03/09/2015 under Structural Engineer Occupation. Hoping to get invite in Oct round...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When did you lodge the EOI?
I had a friend of mine who submitted his EOI on 15/16th of August. He didnt get invite.
He submitted with 60 points.

Civil Engineers will get invited in the next round itself provided that you submit your EOI early enough. It is not very competitive for us and we dont even need 65 points as of now. 60 points should get invite in the very next round as long as you submit you EOI early.

How many points do you have and when did you submit your EOI?

Best of luck
Cheers

Hi

Yes I already submitted an EOI on 15 August 2015, updated on 18 August 2015. Points 60.

Looking forward to October round..

Cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have submitted EOI on 03/09/2015 under Structural Engineer Occupation. Hoping to get invite in Oct round...
hello friend,
this is aditya, i am looking forward to send my document to engineers australia for assessment. the requirement are huge and i am not hiring any agency.
it would be a great help if you could send me copy of your docs as they are already approved <SNIP> this would be a great reference from me.

thanks
aditya

Please don't post personal information such as email addresses on the forum - see Rule 4, here: http://www.expatforum.com/expats/general-expat-discussions/2397-forum-rules.html

Thank you
kaju/moderato
r

·
Registered
86 Posts
hello friend,
this is aditya, i am looking forward to send my document to engineers australia for assessment. the requirement are huge and i am not hiring any agency.
it would be a great help if you could send me copy of your docs as they are already approved <SNIP> this would be a great reference from me.

thanks
aditya

Please don't post personal information such as email addresses on the forum - see Rule 4, here: http://www.expatforum.com/expats/general-expat-discussions/2397-forum-rules.html

Thank you
kaju/moderato
r

You can PM me your email id. I will not be able to share my work for obvious reasons, i can help you will other references i have and that should be more then enough for you to write your own.

Reactions: adycivil

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello again,
thanks fr the response. can you please send me a PM with your contact detail. i am unable to send PM as i am still a junior member and does not enjy that priveledge.
thanks in advance.
adycivil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts