Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm moving to jember in the next few weeks i wondered if any body live around or near there?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi! I just saw your message now.

We are living in Jember now for 5 months.

What will you do in Jember? How long will you stay, where and so on...

See you in Jember???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hello

Hi I'm here now, i cant see a PM button to send you my details we are living at Perum Bumi Tegal Besar,
I will be staying here for while my wife is due to give birth soon :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok maybe we can meet somewhere?
what places do you know? which area you live in?
i live in the same area as the bi lingual school that maybe 5 min drive from my house,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jember!

Hi,

We are living at Jalaan Mojopahit, that's at the back of the Carrefour.

Maybe we can have a drink at the Aston hotel. Do you know that one? There is a nice bar. The coming month we will be traveling and have some family visit. So let's catch up in the New Year!

How do you like Jember so far?

See you in the New Year!?

hartmans001 gmail com

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, if you really come to jember something that i could suggest to you is to try food called "Tahu Campur, and Gulai Kambing" maybe mhd1978 know where to buy it.. :) i ever live there when i was 2nd-3rd grade of elementary school..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, if you really come to jember something that i could suggest to you is to try food called "Tahu Campur, and Gulai Kambing" maybe mhd1978 know where to buy it.. :) i ever live there when i was 2nd-3rd grade of elementary school..
hi thanks for the reply i think i have eaten this before , my wife is a local jember girl;) so i'm sure we can find this :) thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi thanks for the reply i think i have eaten this before , my wife is a local jember girl;) so i'm sure we can find this :) thanks
Haha.. have you come to tourist attraction at jember? i think i know just some of them.. Tanjung Papuma, maybe mount argopuro.. and you know there will be Jember Fashion Carnaval, it held mabe next year around 19-24 August 2014.. its like carnaval in Rio, Brazile

1 - 11 of 11 Posts