Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

I'am a Architect who received 176 Visa from SA. I'am hunting for job in Adelaide since 3-4 months. No response yet. I have 7 years of experience. Is there anyone who is also a Architect adn in saem position of me or has already got a job. Can anybody help me to know the current scenario of job positions in Adelaide. I will be visitng Adelaide in Feb 2010. Kindly help.....

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Hi moving to adelaide,

Have you tried contacting any professional bodies about this? They may know more about the job situation in Adelaide.

How are you hunting for a job? Are you in Adelaide or job hunting from abroad?

Other professions have found it's easier to get a job once you're here.

Regards,
Karen

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi Friends,

I'am a Architect who received 176 Visa from SA. I'am hunting for job in Adelaide since 3-4 months. No response yet. I have 7 years of experience. Is there anyone who is also a Architect adn in saem position of me or has already got a job. Can anybody help me to know the current scenario of job positions in Adelaide. I will be visitng Adelaide in Feb 2010. Kindly help.....
Where are you currently located? Are you in Australia yet? Are you an IT Architect like solutions architect or a Civil Architect?

Regards,
Royen

·
Registered
207 Posts
Where are you currently located? Are you in Australia yet? Are you an IT Architect like solutions architect or a Civil Architect?

Regards,
Royen
In Adelaide a civil Architect will have much more traction than an IT Architect :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts