Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am already living in Dubai with my husband,we have been here 12 weeks.
We have been given within my husbands package an allowance for health insurance. We are sourcing this ourselves.

As with everything in Dubai, all information is cloudy at best. So can anyone shed some light on a good place to start? Or good contacts?

Cheers:)

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
Hi all,

I am already living in Dubai with my husband,we have been here 12 weeks.
We have been given within my husbands package an allowance for health insurance. We are sourcing this ourselves.

As with everything in Dubai, all information is cloudy at best. So can anyone shed some light on a good place to start? Or good contacts?

Cheers:)

You need to speak to a qualified and experienced Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) who knows the market and can provide advice regarding the right plan for you. Not all providers are the same and costs vary hugely, as do the levels of cover.

This moderating lark is just a minor part of my day and I am actually an IFA and freelance financial writer. If you increase your post count to 5, then the Private Messaging facility will be activated and I can send you some info.

Alternatively, if you are a Facebook member, then search for Financial Planning in the UAE to find my work/advice page.

:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.