Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

This is my humble request to all guys to please check and revert over my thread.
I applied on June 5, 2015 and still no communication mail from DBIP or even a CO.

Can you guys please check and let me know anyone who had applied in June 2015
and have got Visa Grant under 189 section.

This is already 7th week. How much more time I have to wait. I have wife also in my application as secondary PR aspirant.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hi,
As a thumb rule and as observed by others who got their grant, CO is normally assigned after 2 months after you pay the fees. So ideally you should see a CO is assigned after 1st week of August.

Have patience. :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hello All,

This is my humble request to all guys to please check and revert over my thread.
I applied on June 5, 2015 and still no communication mail from DBIP or even a CO.

Can you guys please check and let me know anyone who had applied in June 2015
and have got Visa Grant under 189 section.

This is already 7th week. How much more time I have to wait. I have wife also in my application as secondary PR aspirant.

I saw two people getting a grant yesterday and they applied on 1st June...So you might get it by next week as well..All the best !!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Agree with brisbane bound ! I too saw 2 people who applied on 1st June got their grant yesterday next might be you ....have some patience...good luck...

We applied on 20th June...no co yet!

·
Registered
973 Posts
hi Fawad,
instead of posting here and asking others to check you should do a self search first.
there are three active threads for 189 visa applicants and everyone who gets a visa and is active on this thread will post on these threads. There is one thread specifically for June applicants.
And yes to your question people from June have started receiving their grant.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I applied in June and got the grant last week . Details are in my signature. However, you should not be worried as it usually takes about 2 months to have CO.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It is too early to expect a CO contact..normally takes anywhere between 4-8 weeks from the date you lodge your application..Also, you would only be contacted if additional docs. are required. If you've front loaded everything, it is very likely the CO will not contact you and issue a direct grant if they are satisfied with your documents.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello Guys,

Is the people under 189 section applied in the June under software Engineer category have starting recieving the Visa or not ???

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello Brisbanebound.....

Kindly let me know the categories of those ppl who have got visas under 189
section on last Wednessday. Where under 189 | Software Engineer category or not ?
As mine is Software Engineer category

1 - 13 of 13 Posts