Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey arriving, basically I've been in Dubai for about 5 months and all my mates have all pretty much left Dubai to go home or move on:plane:, however I'm still stuck here and in need of some different company! I'm near Silicon Oasis if anyone is around or interested; would be cool to hang out for a bit!

Cheers!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey, I fit to the age recquirement however i am french...still works for you? :D
Anyway, as you said, it would be nice to hang out with new people.

·
Registered
185 Posts
ok men as firebird told me we are going to arabic restaurant next weekend in Jumaira who is going with us ?
i can tell you now we are 4 person who is next ?

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Interesting age group.... I would not think an 18/19 year old would have much of anything in common with a 25 year old, but a mid twenty something or other would have similar interests as a 30something...

Course actually putting what your interest are, might help you out a bit more. You might end up with a tatted/pierced up freak, an extremem religious maniac, or a drunk who tends to go to the bar nightly :) Or maybe I am just weird.

·
Registered
185 Posts
some people know only how to talk here and we don't see any thing from them

i think they must be quite better for them

·
Registered
72 Posts
You might end up with a tatted/pierced up freak, an extremem religious maniac, or a drunk who tends to go to the bar nightly :) Or maybe I am just weird.
**** I'm 2 our of 3 :(

That doesn't mean anything to me though. My mom says I'm an angel and that's the only opinion that matters.

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
I am 2 of the 3 as well :D (well not nightly here and at home I dont tend to drink at the bar but coke as I am on a motorcycle 99% of the time)

My mom deffinatly wouldnt say I am an angel.

·
Registered
41 Posts
2 out of 3

**** I'm 2 our of 3 :(

That doesn't mean anything to me though. My mom says I'm an angel and that's the only opinion that matters.
im 2 of the 3 as well, and proud of it. i'd like to say im an angel but that would just be lying.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.