Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! Pal,

I need a sample Statutory Declaration made in past, for the ICT Business Analyst .

If anybody is applying for 261111 ICT Busines Analyst then please share your thoughts and informations.

Cheerio!!!
:ranger:

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
hi Navendum

Have you tried searching the forum for a stat dec format?

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
try using different key words as i remember someone posting links to stat dec format.

You wont find one that matches your profile/skill but yeah u can make one using the format

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey! anj,

Thanks for co-operating.

Cheerio!!!

try using different key words as i remember someone posting links to stat dec format.

You wont find one that matches your profile/skill but yeah u can make one using the format

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
try searching the forum...u wll find...i got mine from here only...

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey! Pal,

I'm still searching for a suitable one...

Best Wishes

Cheerio!!!

Hi Navendum,

Did u get this format? If yes please provide me the link..

Thanks,
Sanjay

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reactions: arvind.krs

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey! Pal,

Just now, i shared a link for the Statutory Declaration. I hope it will do for you.

Hey! Do you have any format stating the responsibilities for a Business Analyst?

If yes, can you please share ?

Best Wishes

Cheerio!!!

Hi Navendum,

Did u get this format? If yes please provide me the link..

Thanks,
Sanjay

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey! Pals,

Anybody there to share information?

Best Wishes

Cheerio!!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hi..

I know its a very old post.. but just in case anybody is still active on this post.. i had a question related to applying against ICT business analyst category..

I am an electronics and communication engineer and hold an experience of more than 6 years. Would I be eligible to apply under "skill" (Group B) category or would I need to file in "RPL" for my case?

In my engineering degree, I had atleast 25% subjects related to ICT such as C, C++, Java, computer networks, microprocessors, microcontrollers... etc.

Help is needed :-|

Thanks!

·
Banned
148 Posts
Reg skill assessment for ICT business analyst

Guys...i joined this forum just today and need your help/expertise on the following:

1. My job role / experience is into Business Process Consulting (definition and analysis of business processes) only into Telecom. I was involved into role of Business analyst as well (but more from process side). So would my skill match the skill of ICT Business Analyst?

2. I am thinking of going ahead with skill assessment through ACS even before applying for the immigration. is this the right way to go forward?

3. The requirement mentions acedamic transcripts. I have all my marksheets for every engineering semester (mentioning the subject name) and i graduated from mumbai university. would this suffice? or i need official transcripts to be provided by college/university?

4. It mentions employment references. I have employment letter from my previous companies mentioning the job role and period of employment. would this suffice?
also do they need something more about the projects i went through and any particular letter. do let me know and if possible some formats.

5. any other guidance from your side before i go ahead for skills assessment.

thanks,
Manish

·
Registered
177 Posts
Guys...i joined this forum just today and need your help/expertise on the following:

1. My job role / experience is into Business Process Consulting (definition and analysis of business processes) only into Telecom. I was involved into role of Business analyst as well (but more from process side). So would my skill match the skill of ICT Business Analyst?

2. I am thinking of going ahead with skill assessment through ACS even before applying for the immigration. is this the right way to go forward?

3. The requirement mentions acedamic transcripts. I have all my marksheets for every engineering semester (mentioning the subject name) and i graduated from mumbai university. would this suffice? or i need official transcripts to be provided by college/university?

4. It mentions employment references. I have employment letter from my previous companies mentioning the job role and period of employment. would this suffice?
also do they need something more about the projects i went through and any particular letter. do let me know and if possible some formats.

thanks,
Manish

I think you would need to check the occupation list again, if something else like management analyst or something exists that would suit you more.. Or if you can prove you were working as business analyst.

that is how one is supposed to go.

marksheets and degree would be sufficient.

everything that proves you were employed in these companies would be needed. search for detail in the forum... information is easily available.

Search the forum for everything you need... most definitely you would get it.

·
Banned
148 Posts

I think you would need to check the occupation list again, if something else like management analyst or something exists that would suit you more.. Or if you can prove you were working as business analyst.

that is how one is supposed to go.

marksheets and degree would be sufficient.

everything that proves you were employed in these companies would be needed. search for detail in the forum... information is easily available.

Search the forum for everything you need... most definitely you would get it.
there is someone on forum who has a process analyst role and he applied in the ICT business analyst. so i think i could apply for it too. is there any way to get my skill occupation from someone? infact u can check my CV.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey! Pal,

I need a sample Statutory Declaration made in past, for the ICT Business Analyst .

If anybody is applying for 261111 ICT Busines Analyst then please share your thoughts and informations.

Cheerio!!!
Hey Navendum how is your visa going under ICT Business Analyst ?

I'm considering going the same route ?

·
Registered
143 Posts
there is someone on forum who has a process analyst role and he applied in the ICT business analyst. so i think i could apply for it too. is there any way to get my skill occupation from someone? infact u can check my CV.
Hi Mmanjrekar how is your visa going under ICT Business Analyst ?

I'm considering going the same route ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am going to apply under ICT Business Analyst once I finish translation/certification of all documents. Anyone done their Skill Assessment recently? Is there an official form for employment references?

·
Registered
350 Posts
I am going to apply under ICT Business Analyst once I finish translation/certification of all documents. Anyone done their Skill Assessment recently? Is there an official form for employment references?
No there is not an official form......
Search the forum and you will find format for stat declaration/reference.....

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Hey! Pal,

Cheerio!!!
i think there is a senior expat "happ" who is a BA..I read it in his time line..not sure..but check it out..

Reactions: Alan H
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.