Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends I am saket came on visit visa on 20th may 2015 to UAE, I got a job in two bank on relation officer post with salary of 5000 dhs, but i am going on pay role of some agency and that agency is asking for me to attest my certificate of my education. I have done my 10 ssc after that i have done diploma engineering from a private university but it is not UGC and AEFT approved college it private university not approved by any government body. but I came to know about it later when i have completed my course from them. it not fake certificate or some thing like other which available in UAE or india, it genuine and my employer can call and check them to check it genuinity from college and same university. what if i don't do the attestation will i loose the job or is there any way i can help myslef not loosing this job. :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Saket,

Degree attestation is required.

You may not loose the job as you have already been offered one (and I am sure you would have shown your degrees to your employer).

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
There are visa designations that can be made without degrees, but the titles won't represent what you do. For example, I'm a Manager but I don't have a degree so the highest designation I can get on my visa is Office in Charge, but it doesn't reflect what I actually do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks , everyone for all replies. I have just got offer letter, i am in my country waiting for my visa to come from my placement to send me visa. I hope bcoz of this they may not send visa or delay till i submit my degree attestation. Desigantion is not problem. And i am again doing my correspondancr degree from valid university government approved from india. But i still have 3 year to complete it. Hope bcoz of it i dont loose this job as i need it very badly to come out of some financial crisis. They took all my rest documents my past work experince letter & passport copy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts