Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Done a lot of reading about this and been wondering around on these forum's for a while now, but thought I'd finally sign up and post! So hello to everyone.

I'm a 25 year old Website Developer living in the UK and I am looking to move, live & work in the USA. I do not have degree's in what I do, but I do have 10 years of professional experience.

I feel the USA provides a better lifestyle & job opportunities for my field of work, hence why I want to move & work there. I have read the tips and guidance on how to move to the US, but it seems coming from the UK will be difficult if not impossible!

I hear you can get sponsorship/visa's from companies if they were very interested in employing me, but is there an easy way of finding such jobs/employers?

I would also consider Canada, is that an easier/more possible country to move to in my situation?

I hope someone can help or point me in a direction to work toward!

Thanks in advance,
David.

PS - hopefully in the correct forum? lol.

·
Super Moderator
18,066 Posts
Hey guys,

Done a lot of reading about this and been wondering around on these forum's for a while now, but thought I'd finally sign up and post! So hello to everyone.

I'm a 25 year old Website Developer living in the UK and I am looking to move, live & work in the USA. I do not have degree's in what I do, but I do have 10 years of professional experience.

I feel the USA provides a better lifestyle & job opportunities for my field of work, hence why I want to move & work there. I have read the tips and guidance on how to move to the US, but it seems coming from the UK will be difficult if not impossible!

I hear you can get sponsorship/visa's from companies if they were very interested in employing me, but is there an easy way of finding such jobs/employers?

I would also consider Canada, is that an easier/more possible country to move to in my situation?

I hope someone can help or point me in a direction to work toward!

Thanks in advance,
David.

PS - hopefully in the correct forum? lol.
No not really. This is the UK forum for people who want to move to the UK. Try the US and Canada forums.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.