Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if import duty/port handling charges are involved in the import of used car parts from UK? Specifically, a car engine. Also, if anyone can give an idea of shipping costs I would be grateful. Needs to be done a little quickly as car is currently off the road.

·
Banned
1,576 Posts
Does anyone know if import duty/port handling charges are involved in the import of used car parts from UK? Specifically, a car engine. Also, if anyone can give an idea of shipping costs I would be grateful. Needs to be done a little quickly as car is currently off the road.
There can't be any import duty, but there is always port handling charges. The amount I don't know

·
Registered
977 Posts
I suspect that your best option would be to use Lee at LHUKCY (website below). I have never used them so can't give a personal recommendation, but I have read many Forum posts from satisfied customers and one single post from a dissatisfied customer.

LHUKCY

·
Banned
1,576 Posts
I suspect that your best option would be to use Lee at LHUKCY (website below). I have never used them so can't give a personal recommendation, but I have read many Forum posts from satisfied customers and one single post from a dissatisfied customer.

LHUKCY
Lee is very good but if you are unlucky the transport will take 6 weeks. I think Peter Morton would be a better option, they mostly can make it in 2 weeks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts