Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello!

We are moving to Cyprus/Nicosia this spring and I was wondering if anybody has a good day care(school) option for our 2 1/2 year old son.

Furthermore, what kind of neighbourhood would you advise to live in Nicosia or around Nicosia. Has anybody suggestion which agency to use?
Thanks!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hello!

We are moving to Cyprus/Nicosia this spring and I was wondering if anybody has a good day care(school) option for our 2 1/2 year old son.

Furthermore, what kind of neighbourhood would you advise to live in Nicosia or around Nicosia. Has anybody suggestion which agency to use?
Thanks!
I really like the Montessori Centre. It used to be in Ayios Andreas but has just relocated to Ayios Dhometios. It's a small school about 30 kids from 2years on. They have a summer program as well as an afternoon program. It's very small so you would need to contact her asap to see if she will have space available.

As for neighborhoods I would say it depends where you will be working; what kind of accommodation you want and how much you are willing to pay for rent.

Dina

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.