·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah cool.. I looked and couldn't find it.

The tourism people should get a ton of these pressed and give them to people flying out of Malaga so they know to come back!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Anyone see Andalucia Siempre on the box last night?.. Amazing views of Andalucia from the air.

Here's a taster: Promo ANDALUCIA SIEMPRE de Juan Lebrón - YouTube

There's bits and pieces on youtube from director's collection ie: Andalucia es de cine - Ecija - YouTube

Here's some more information: El director Juan Lebrón muestra en su nuevo documental, 'Andalucía Siempre', la "plenitud" de la región - 20minutos.es apparently it's available to buy from news stands but dunno where I'd find it here.

Ecija is our local town. It used to be the capital of Andalucia, and is known as the town of the frying pan of Andalucia as it gets the highest temperatures. It is beautiful, a spanish friend of mine is the english speaking tourist guide.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There's a lot of Andalucia that looks worth exploring. So far I've stayed in or visited Riogordo, Ronda, Sevilla, Granada, Las Alpujarraus and all around the Costa Tropical. I think Cordoba might be next.

I loved them all but it gets a bit scary when you look at the temperatures that the inland cities experience in the winter and summer. Ideally you need a house in the city for the spring and autumn, one on the coast for the summer and one in the Canary Islands for the winter.. dream on!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts