Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Why do a good number of expats over here drive like they never would be game to in their own country of origin? (this being particularly a very large proportion of women)

Takes nothing to be a whole lot less agressive !!!

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
James isnt trying to make friends on the forum (with the women at least)....

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Done it before but....

YouTube - Harry Enfield - Women, Don't Drive

X!

Love you all ladies!
Hey Andy ...

Absolutely "cacked my dacks" laughing ...

On a more serious note though ... back home the agressive females are generally between about 20 and 30 ... here I note it generally goes up to the next bracket, say late 20s to mid 40s .... generally with kids in the car and generally could out do a race car driver with little effort or consideration for others ....

·
Registered
80 Posts
I will have to defend the ladies here. Although some of them do drive aggressively , they are nothing like the expat males driving on the Dubai/AD road! Some really crazy doods , doing things they would go to prison for in Europe and the States.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I will have to defend the ladies here. Although some of them do drive aggressively , they are nothing like the expat males driving on the Dubai/AD road! Some really crazy doods , doing things they would go to prison for in Europe and the States.
Absolutely agree Basimoli ...

Not catagorising all in that age group far from it ... just my more recent observations

My guess is these same females are married to agressive husbands who have the same or worse attittude when driving, like the fool who crunched his childs head into the dash board yesterday when I was approaching an intersection just up the road near home here ...

Takes nothing to be less agressive and a whole lot more polite, especially when driving and especially when they have their kids and possibly other loved ones in the car .....

Less agression, more pleasantness when behind the wheel .... they'll get the benifits back 10 fold !!

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
I guess I need to find an aggressive husband :D

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Why do a good number of expats over here drive like they never would be game to in their own country of origin? (this being particularly a very large proportion of women)

Takes nothing to be a whole lot less agressive !!!
If I drove like I did back home, I'd probably be in a morgue somewhere waiting for my family to repatriate my body.

·
Banned
1,220 Posts
If I drove like I did back home, I'd probably be in a morgue somewhere waiting for my family to repatriate my body.
hehehe, like this one, true very true
the worst thing here is not driving high speed, but driving high speed, talking on the mobile without headset and pickling the nose at the same time - result = both hands are anywhere else but not on the stearing, plus the head is shaking from left to right as mobile is in the left ear and finger is in the right nose and forgot to mention - mirrors are created for women, so no need for men to look in them, at least some drivers think so
lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.