Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Would like to inquire about British citizenship application. The question about the date of current address. Can i write in the date box the word "PRESENT" ? Same goes also about the current job. the FROM-TO question.

Would greatly appreciate anyone's response because I am planning to submit my application tomorrow.

Thank you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can anyone please answer my query. I don't know if what I wrote was right. i put the date on our current address from when we moved up to present. Should I just write the date today or the word PRESENT will suffice?

many thanks

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
What does the question you are trying to complete ACTUALLY ask?

Reactions: chazychaz

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What does the question you are trying to complete ACTUALLY ask?
THank you.

Question 1.17 under contact details. (Please provide your addresses for the past five years)-- I'm writing my current address as well. on the box FROM-TO, is it acceptable if i right from dd/mm/yr to PRESENT instead of writing the actual date? Cause I'm a bit confused about this as currently living in our present address. Will the Home Office accept the word present? if not, what date should i write? thanks. I hope I won't confuse you with this.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
In 1.16 you have already given your Present address and provided the date from which you have lived there.

Therefore, in 1.17 you provide your previous addresses with from and to dates.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In 1.16 you have already given your Present address and provided the date from which you have lived there.

Therefore, in 1.17 you provide your previous addresses with from and to dates.
Oh, many thanks for this clarification. Thank you so much

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.