Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Can anyone tell me the amount required for a dependant, I know its approx £111after rent and council tax. Many thanks
That's for a couple (currently £111.45, so lol round-up to £112). With a dependent (I'm assuming a child?) it will be a little higher, around £50-65 more, I think, but I'm not sure. Check the direct.gov pages for how the amounts are figured, it's under the public funds section-I think.

Hopefully someone will be along soon with a link to the exact page, and a much better explanation:lol: And hopefully I'll remember to bookmark it this time!

·
Registered
39,156 Posts
That's for a couple (currently £111.45, so lol round-up to £112). With a dependent (I'm assuming a child?) it will be a little higher, around £50-65 more, I think, but I'm not sure. Check the direct.gov pages for how the amounts are figured, it's under the public funds section-I think.

Hopefully someone will be along soon with a link to the exact page, and a much better explanation:lol: And hopefully I'll remember to bookmark it this time!
It was £59.61 per dependant child last year so add about 5% for inflation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.