Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Ammroc

1M views 3K replies 265 participants last post by  asmaaa94 
#1 ·
I am being offered a job with AMMROC no details yet, does anyone have any information or opinions on AMMROC?

#4 ·
ammroc

Hello Fellow Irish,i applied for a post at Ammroc,and recieved a Reference for the UK job fair,which should have been last month.I believe it has been put back to May(Maybe).
Have you got a definite offer? or are you waiting for the UK job fair as well,any idea when,where it might be,thans for any information.

Joe.

#7 ·
Irish 66,thanks for the info,yes they are very slow at giving out information.Did you attend the USA job fair,or did you get your job offer earler.hope you dont mind me asking these questions,its just that im trying to find out how they recruit people.Did you go for an interview? Joe.

#13 ·
i have worked for this bunch of cowboys.
STAY AWAY would be my advice they have unsafe practices untrained personnel and when airworthiness and safety concerns were raised to upper level management the response was "we pay you a lot of money just make them fly"

when myself and others tried to leave letters of resignation were not accepted. they tried to sabotage our new jobs by calling our new employer and threatening them.

we were threatened our passports held and we were not paid

not in the least professional or even civilised i would never go near them again!!!!!!!!!!!!

#19 ·
I am not bitter and twisted I am just informing others of how AMMROC do business I resigned because I was offered another job with better pay and conditions. AMMROC lied to us contacted our new employers and threatened them with the withdrawal of contracts if they took us. Then made it as hard as possibly to leave the company and the country and finally withheld our final pay. I am happy to be away from them and working for a professional company again.

I don't want others to find out the hard way what they are like and go through what we went through. At the end of the day if you choose to work for them once you are in possession of all the facts so be it and the best of luck to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.