Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have been reading that a lot of americans live in Spain. I will be moving to Valencia soon and I'm very curious if any Americans live in Valencia. If yes, are there any areas where they live ? And I'm don't mean only people from the US but also foreigners that speak english. :)

·
Administrator
36,464 Posts
Hello,
I have been reading that a lot of americans live in Spain. I will be moving to Valencia soon and I'm very curious if any Americans live in Valencia. If yes, are there any areas where they live ? And I'm don't mean only people from the US but also foreigners that speak english. :)
well there are certianly a lot of English speakers here - but I personally (face to face) don't know any Americans

there is a Canadian woman who owns an apartment near me, but because of visa restrictions she comes twice a year for 90 days

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well there are certianly a lot of English speakers here - but I personally (face to face) don't know any Americans

there is a Canadian woman who owns an apartment near me, but because of visa restrictions she comes twice a year for 90 days

That's nice to hear. Thank You for your reply. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts